- Green Chili Chicken with Tostones
- Roasted Turkey Breast with Apple Cranberry Compote and Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Blueberry Scones with Sweet Ghee and Cherry Wood Bacon
- Teriyaki Glazed Pork Loin with Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas, Water Chestnuts and Peppers
- Grass-fed Beef Lasagna with Grilled Eggplant
- Grass-fed Beef Burger with Sautéed Peppers and Onions and Sweet Potato Wedges
- Salmon Cakes with Dill Vinaigrette and Grilled Zucchini
- Ham, Kale and Vegetable Soup
- Sausage and Spinach Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with Toasted Pine nuts and Marinara
- Marinated Beef Sirloin Kabobs with Roasted Vegetables
Menu for the Week of September 19th
Previous Reading Menu for the Week of September...
Next Reading Menu for Week of 9/26
To order, click on the “Menu/Order” page on the top menu. From there you may add meals to your cart and place your order online with your credit card. Local pick ups are available on Saturday and Monday and we also deliver!
Yes, plantains are essentially very starchy bananas that are a dense source of carbs.
The salmon cakes only contain one tablespoon of coconut flour, which is naturally very low in carbs! The nutrition information is available when placing your order.
are tostones a carb?
Do salmon cakes have flour/carbs
How do I order a few meals so I can see if I like?